Thinking of selling your house, apartment or land, in Cairns ?
At Zoom Real Estate, our focus is on you.
Our philosophy is to look after you the way we expect to be looked after ourselves, which is why most of our business comes from referrals from our existing clients ( no cheesy grins on buses or billboards for us).
What costs are involved when I sell through Zoom:
(inclusive of GST)
We have a simple fee structure of 2.75% inclusive of GST (2.50% plus GST) and no listing fees
(we don't even sneak them in on your settlement invoice) :
- No Listing Fees
- No Photography Fees for our In-house photography service.
- No fees for generic street signage.
- No Credit Card surcharges on marketng / advertising costs
(Mastercard / Visa / Amex - please note: Amex card holders must be present - unfortunately we cannot accept Amex over the phone.)
The only other charges you will see on your final invoice are:
- $25 for a title search
- $150 - $175 for a body corporate disclosure statement (only if your property is in a body corporate)
Our 'Stand Out Online' marketing package:
We have developed our ‘Stand Out Online' marketing package to get you started. It is included at no cost to you. There are also a number of paid options that you will need to consider to maximise your exposure:
- Written appraisal based on fact
- Marketing advice based on local experience
- All normal administrative costs (phone, fax, email, face to face meetings , all normal paperwork)
- Sensational service from marketing professionals and proven results
- Quality in-house photography
- Oversized and highly visible street signage
- Colour brochures printed on quality card
- Free advertising on at least 10 web and social media sites including Domain, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- All private inspection appointments and open homes
60 Day Premiere advertising on Realestate.com.au - $1,249 (a saving of over 60%)
You simply can't sell a secret. Jump to the top of your suburb with Realestate.com.au's Premiere listing for the first 60 days, which gives you the biggest advert with highest priority ensuring that your advert gets seen sooner by active buyers before lower tier ads. Your advert also rotates back to the top every 15 days and is included on Realestate.com.au 's overseas sites as well.
The current cost to you is $1,249 ( a saving of over 60% off their regular Premiere rate).
Professional photography and Video (optional)
For around $350 you can really make your home outshine the competition with with a full photo and video package. Ask your Zoom agent to arrange a quote.
Newspaper advertising (optional)
Newspaper advertising is an optional extra with Zoom - we don't insist upon it.
However, if you exclude newspaper from your marketing campaign, you should be aware that there is a risk that you could be missing up to 50% of potential buyers (emotional buyers) from finding your property, which could end up costing you tens of thousands of dollars when it comes to negotiating that all important final selling price.
Think of it as an investment for getting top dollar for your home. By investing between 0.5% to 1.5% of the list price in advertising, you will see a return on your investment with interest when it comes to the final selling price.
Those clunky packages are now a thing of the past and getting your property in the paper is now much more affordable. Starting from around $295 for a 1/6th page advert.
Pick up the phone and call: